There are many good reasons why Singer remains a household name in sewing machines and the Singer Sewing 4432 highlights three of those reasons: it’s a tough machine, it can handle any sewing project, and its price is easy on the pocket.
Basically, if you are looking for a heavy duty sewing machine and you want more options for your stitches, then this model may just be what you need.
Specs and Features of 4432
|No. Presser Feet:||4|
|All-metal parts:||Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame|
|Adjustable speed control:||Yes|
Multiple needle positions:
|Limited Warranty:||25 Years|
|Adjust Stitch Length:||NO|
|Editor Ratings:||4.4 of 5|
|Price:||See Current Price|
The Singer Sewing 4432 offers several excellent features that can satisfy any harried sewer who wants something that’s utterly dependable.
- Singer offers a 25-year warranty for the Singer Sewing 4432, and they have good reasons to be confident. It’s a simple machine with all its parts encased in a heavy duty metal frame so you’re assured it’s going to last a lifetime.
- It’s not difficult to transport the 4432 from one place to another, as it weighs a manageable 15 pounds. It also measures 15.2 x 6.2 x 12 inches, so it’s not bulky either.
- The motor is fast and reliable, with power that’s 60% stronger than what regular sewing machines have. It’s fast enough that it sews up to 1,100 stitches per minute. So you’ll spend less time per project and get more work done in one day.
- It has 32 stiches built in, with 6 essential stitches, 18 decorative, 7 stretch stitches, and a fully automatic 1-step buttonhole. You just need to turn the dial to adjust the length and width of the stitch. The maximum width is 6mm.
- 4 presser feet are included and they snap on so you can change them easily.
- Other convenient features include an automatic needle threader, a lever that lowers the feed dogs, on board storage for accessories, a free arm for hems, cuffs, and collars, extra-high presser foot lifter, adjustable pressure controls for the presser foot, automatic reverse, 3 needle positions, and a stainless steel plate.
It has all the essentials you could possibly need in a sewing machine.
Pros and Cons
So what you have here is a machine that will get the job done, regardless of the fabric you use. And this machine is tough, assuring you of many years of use. It’s a Singer, remember?
You even get a nice variety of stitches. Granted, the 4 presser feet doesn’t offer much variety, but they will get the job done just the same. Granted, this machine doesn’t have any bells and whistles but for most people, those aren’t really necessary.
Should you buy it?
How often do you use your sewing machine? If you use it a lot, then you’re really going to benefit from the Singer Sewing 4432.
You get the dependability you deserve, it can deal with tough fabrics, and you even get a nice variety of stitches plus several convenient features.
Even the price is right. All in all, the 4432 is for those who really need a workhorse of a sewing machine and not for those who merely putter with it from time to time.